Terms and Conditions
This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance. Your continued use of this site will indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please exit this site promptly.
1. Use of Site – The information contained within this site is offered solely for your consideration. It is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. or any of its affiliates assumes neither legal responsibility, nor does Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. or any of its affiliates grant permission to use or practice anything contained therein, or recommend such use or practice.
This website is not intended to be a substitute for professional dental or medical advice. Do not use information from this website to diagnose or treat a dental or health condition or disease without consulting a qualified dentist or other health care provider.
The contents of this site may be viewed and accessed only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained on any copies made of the materials. The materials at this site may not be modified in any way or reproduced or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted. Any use or display of the materials on this site on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Please note that Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. is not responsible for the content or activities associated with any site or entity that is linked to this site.
2. Copyright – Copyrights for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, and photos, are owned by Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. The use, reproduction, and/or re-transmission by any means of any of the material contained in this site without the written permission of Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. are strictly prohibited. If permission to use, reproduce or re-transmit anything from this website is granted, Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. must appear on every page of every document reproduced along with the statement “Permission to reproduce granted” and the date. No changes, edits or modifications may be made to any document reproduced with permission.
3. Links to Other Sites – Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this site. Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. does not claim to have reviewed these third party sites in their entirety, nor does it control these sites. Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Moreover, Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. does not endorse or make any representations about any of the websites, for which links are provided, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
4. Disclaimer – THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this site. Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. makes no commitment to update the materials at this site, even if out of date. Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country or region. Photos are provided for educational purposes only. Actual results of dental treatments will vary on a case by case basis.
5. Limitation of Liability – IN NO EVENT WILL CAROL W. STEVENS, D.D.S., M.B.A., ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Security – We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
7. Choice of Law and Venue – These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of Florida and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law rules.
Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Port Charlotte, Charlotte County, Florida, for any dispute Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
8. Revisions – Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on the Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. website each time you enter. Continued usage of the Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. website will be considered acceptance of any changes. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site.
9. Entire Agreement – These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Carol W. Stevens, D.D.S., M.B.A. with respect to the use of the website and content. There are no representations, warranties, conditions, or agreements other than those expressly set forth herein. No other agreement, statement, promise, warranty or representation made by any party to this agreement, or by any officer or agent of any party, that is not in writing and signed by all parties to this agreement, shall be binding.